Friday, April 4, 2008

Technorati

I think Technorati is a great tool for finding out what people are talking about and networking with different sources. It has a nice format for keeping track of your favorite blogs and is more visually appealing that Bloglines.

I noticed that the most popular topics and posts related directly to current events and the newest stories. No surprise there.

As far as the different searches, I couldn't find a way to search the blog directory under the advanced search options. The video showed it next to the main search bar, but maybe you have to log in to see that, because I didn't. I did try a "Learning 2.0" search in the main bar on the front page and that yielded different (and many more) results than the tag search. However, the results of the tag search were probably more precise and accurate to the subject I wanted.

No comments: